Feather AC SS

Thanks Johnus for letting me know what I'm missing!!

Snuff, I took your advice and have been I have been keeping an eye on another forum so will be hoping someone wants to let one go in the not too distant future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wanderlust167 said:
Browsing this as I'm still looking for a cheaper deal on a Feather Artist Club SS than buying new and noticed the price quoted from West Coast shaving. If you get caught by customs how much does it add on please? I'd like to be prepared if I take this route!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I bought mine from west coast shaving with a pack of pro guards and with delivery PayPal tells me it cost £89, I can't remember the exact figure for my customs and handling came to around £25 or £26. Still a lot cheaper than any European seller. I got the folding AC SS with lime green scales.

Scott.

So how did you get on Privatedoc? I take it you now have the SS in your arsenal? I have been using my SS that I got from BST for about 10 days now with the Pro-guard blades and am thoroughly enjoying using it. I'm still prone to the odd nick but all things considered its not been too bad. I expected more of a bloodbath! When I get it right the shave is much better than a DE and seems to last longer too, very strange.
Please let us know how you're getting on, it will be useful to know.

Back
Top Bottom