FAO admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its the 1st flounce I've seen on here which is which given the mickey taking that goes on is surprising.

Its not an uncommon occurrence on a forum that people take things to heart a more than was initially intended, and post a Right that's it I've had enough and I'm off you bast#rds!

What is noticeable is that the flouncer usually pops back to see if there is an out pouring of grief at their departure or even just agreement that "the others" are a bunch of pricks....

All of us are pricks at some point, that's a given.

Short of seeing a lot of bile aimed at one person, I don't think that anyone on here has any intention of upsetting anyone on purpose. We all have bad days, and we all can take things the wrong way...

That's the inherent nature of forums, innit?

It's all too easy to get the wrong end of the stick when the written form is used instead of oral communication. It's why God invented these: :lol: .

Lipsy

And I thought some bright spark was going to suggest an iKon…

I'm liking Proraso A/S in this brisk weather – that feels like a slap to the face when you go out. :lol:

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
All of us are pricks at some point, that's a given.

Short of seeing a lot of bile aimed at one person, I don't think that anyone on here has any intention of upsetting anyone on purpose. We all have bad days, and we all can take things the wrong way...

That's the inherent nature of forums, innit?

It's all too easy to get the wrong end of the stick when the written form is used instead of oral communication. It's why God invented these: :lol: .

Lipsy

Yes, you´re right Lipsy... Let´s hang somebody :lol: Come on James, stick around. Start a roumor that antdad has a goat bear and only uses Bic:s.

I reckon, we should leave this alone now, and if James wants to pop back up on the forum, fair play to him, the more this is spoken about and the longer it carries on, the worse it's gonna be for the boy, maybe the thread could be locked and we can then chat about razors, and blades, and cream and boobs and bums and stuff :oops: :oops:

Steve :D

sunburyboy93 said:
boobs and bums and stuff
girls boobs and bums i mean..................well whatever floats your boat i guess :oops: :oops: :oops:

antdad said:
It seems the pizza gags were wearing a bit thin and crispy but he was definitely popping in between delivery's to gauge reaction.

:lol: Come on James its all in fun matey..Stop peeking in you little tinker and say something.. ;)

SiR-ed8 said:
SirPrize said:
SiR-ed8 said:
Adam,
For a second there I thought she was holding a mic good lord

According to this site she is - albeit an extraordinarily penile looking one.
Mike that is, not site!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.popcrunch.com/facebook-bans-kylie-minogue-teddy-bear-photo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.popcrunch.com/facebook-bans- ... ear-photo/</a><!-- m -->

After a more careful look it indeed does look like a mic. Thanks Anthony!

Gee why am I not surprised those goons would ban it? It's f*cking America. Americans are so busy trying to be PC they contradict themselves. IIRC the site is run and operated by them.

Indeed, Ivan.
What I find particularly sinister is that there is either:-
a) Someone on the Facebook board who actually knows what an erect ursine member looks like :? , or..
b) They have lost the ability to get in touch with their "inner schoolboy" :lol: - and will become the sort of sour old turd who complains about everything.
And they run Facebook!

I think James chose to make his feeling public, he knew where the PM button was so removing the topic would seem (to me) to be draconian, wiping him out as it were.

I think it is important that we are able to discuss situations and that has been done. Everyone has had their say so I am going to lock this thread for now, there is nothing to be gained from leaving it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom