FAO admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving this forum due to the volume of nasty and nuisance comments I've received from certain lowlives in here.During my time on this forum I made a few friends and tried my best to asisst new comers and really enjoyed it.

Interestingly enough I'm the only one who gets treated like a clawn and yet I get the blame for everything.To all you haters out there(including admin wannabe antdad),why don't you just shove it,I simply can't care less.To others who helped me out here,I appreciate it and will miss you all.
I best leave things for now,feel free to close my account or do whatever you see fit.

All the best
James

Not sure if this is serious or a wind up but assuming its serious........

I refer you to the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up
You agree to have fun and where required, take comments with a large pinch of salt.
best to ignore anyone that you don't get on with life's too short.

Not sure who else has pissed you off but if I ever had it wasn't intended, stay or go is your choice but don't let an internet forum get you wound up.

Jeltz said:
best to ignore anyone that you don't get on with life's too short.

Not sure who else has pissed you off but if I ever had it wasn't intended, stay or go is your choice but don't let an internet forum get you wound up.

Agreed!

Come on James, get a thicker skin mate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17lMr0j2D8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

I don't for one minute think that anyone would knowingly seek to upset you.

Lipsy

surely you don't mean it ????? :eek:

Come on...........we all take the wee wee on here, and we should all expect to have it done back to us.......
thought that was the difference between us and other well known Forums ?, we can help each other out and also contribute
to the forum but have a laugh as well, that is what keeps me here anyway.....

Come on James.........? don't be like that matey, if i offended you i didn't mean it, just a bit of banter..... :oops: :oops:

:cry: :cry: :( :(

Given that it is only a forum, after all, there is no point in losing any sleep over it. If someone annoys you just ignore them. Or if you would like to point them out some of us will go and give them a good hiding!

Oh God!

That scary antdad has appeared.

Don't worry though as he is just a big happy teddy bear....

quick-pic-kylie-minogue.jpg

James_uk said:
I'm leaving this forum due to the volume of nasty and nuisance comments I've received from certain lowlives in here.During my time on this forum I made a few friends and tried my best to asisst new comers and really enjoyed it.

Interestingly enough I'm the only one who gets treated like a clawn and yet I get the blame for everything.To all you haters out there(including admin wannabe antdad),why don't you just shove it,I simply can't care less.To others who helped me out here,I appreciate it and will miss you all.
I best leave things for now,feel free to close my account or do whatever you see fit.

All the best
James

James,

Surely you jest?! What's going on here? I don't know what you and antdad got going on but he doesn't bother me at all. He's an ok fella if you ask me.

You know you do have the "friends & foes" feature right? The ability to ignore people's posts sans PM.

moodymick said:
antdad said:
Filthy place. Only scum and low life, pizza boys are a bit slow too.

Still, better than Slough - good grief, it's a shocking place, worse even than Bracknell!

What about the Sunbury Cross Crew, don't f**k with em, they will rob your Phone faster than you can say "HOODIE"................you get me bruv !!!!!!

chav.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom