F/S Aristocrat Junior no48 **COMPLETED**

As the title says really,
I'm selling this one, as I've just got another in mint condition:blush:, so this has to go to help fund more purchases.

For those that are unfamiliar with this rare English model it is the unnotched center bar, no end cap version, that operates like an American Superspeed (TTO knob doesn't move in or out) but still has the 1/8" thick base plate of the English Aristocrat's. Weighs approx 62 grams and it is my understanding that this model is pre 1946 and probably pre dates the English Rocket. The head is the same as the Aristocrat #21.
[attachment=3370]
Razor is in very good shape for 65 years old, no lazy doors, operates smoothly, blade alignment is spot on and no bent guards. There is of course a couple of faint marks on the outside of the silo doors and a tiny amount of brassing on the end of the doors (I am being hyper critical here, can barely see it with the naked eye)

Comes in a nice good condition chrome case (probably was part of a high end grooming kit originally) 2x chrome blade sleeves are enclosed (one is a bit tarnished and won't clean up further).

The shave is magnificent when paired with virtually any blade (perma-sharpe & super thins) for me. It has got good bite but has never left any irritation whatsoever, just a nice efficient cutting sound.

I want £50 including PP fees and 1st class recorded delivery in the UK (oversea's will be extra, let me know where you are).

To sweeten the deal I will include the following blades:-
2x packs Gillette 7 O'clock yellow
1x pack Gillette Blue's (NOS)
1x pack Shark SS
1x pack Asco Orange
2x packs Gillette Superthins

This may seem quite a high price, especially as Sunbury just sold an Aristocrat Junior no53 for £30, but this model is quite a bit rarer and I would estimate this fetching circa £65-£70 on fleabay, but I offer it to my brethren here on TSR for £50:angel:

PM me with any questions

Attachments

• Aristocrat Junior no48.jpg
    Aristocrat Junior no48.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 191
RE: F/S Aristocrat Junior no48

Bump, with price reduction & extra's.

Price now £48 and in addition to the above blades, I will include an unopened pack (5 blades) of NOS Gillette Platinum Hard Edge's (the Swede):icon_eek:

Plus a Taylors Of Bond Street imitation ivory brush stand.

RE: F/S Aristocrat Junior no48 REDUCED

Is there no love for this beauty?

Last Price reduction before she goes off to the 'bay'

Now £46
And I'll throw in another pack of Gillette 7 O'clock's and a pack of Perma-sharp's

So that's a total of:-
3x packs Gillette 7 O'clock yellow
1x pack Gillette Blue's (NOS)
1x pack Shark SS
1x pack Asco Orange
2x packs Gillette Superthins
1x pack Perma-sharp
1x pack Swedes

And a TOBS brush stand

RE: F/S Aristocrat Junior no48 REDUCED

Extra photo's as requested.
[attachment=3395]