Executive Shaving Outlaw - First Shave

20230510_125256.jpg

20230510_125526.jpg

20230510_125623.jpg

My new Outlaw (standard, not mild version) arrived recently and I had my first shave with it today.

The specs (lifted off the web) are:

Screenshot_20230510-130832_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's a really nicely made razor. It feels hefty and wth this handle (others are available) it reminded me of the Rockwell R6s.

There are some.nice finishing touches:

20230510_125450.jpg

20230510_125514.jpg

The handle is very grippy and there's quite a bit of blade feel.

20230511_131953.jpg

The razor performed nothing like I expected. Nothing. It was way more efficient than I thought it would be and had way more blade feel. I have been shaving with an R41 (Twist) for the last few days and this was very, very similar. I can see, given what many people think of the R41, why there is also a milder version available.

Very close, smooth and efficient. Maybe not one for those who like a milder shave, but I'm very impressed with it.

Very good and beautifully finished razors. I had the mild one but I wouldn’t say it was mild at all. Not fierce either just efficient. Loud too. Quite enjoyable hearing it rasp noisily through your stubble. It’s one that certainly higher up the scale for audible feedback.

Very good and beautifully finished razors. I had the mild one but I wouldn’t say it was mild at all. Not fierce either just efficient. Loud too. Quite enjoyable hearing it rasp noisily through your stubble. It’s one that certainly higher up the scale for audible feedback.

Yes, I forgot to mention that. It lets you know what it’s up to, doesn’t it?

Very good and beautifully finished razors. I had the mild one but I wouldn’t say it was mild at all. Not fierce either just efficient. Loud too.
Entirely concur. Also had the mild version and indeed a VERY vocal razor. If someone likes the audio feedback whilst shaving it doesn't get better than that. I for one I enjoy more stealth action hence it's no longer in the den but nevertheless a very well executed razor.

Back
Top Bottom