Closed European pass-around: Bunny V3

Hello, gentlemen, Bunny it arrives, very well guarded, protected, and just opened shows its beautiful.
378048fcea573bdfcac1695c4a2fcc9d.jpg

46g and 10.5~cm from head to "toe", with almost 7.5cm for pure handle.
Head is huge, two colors and beautiful.
SWAMBO feels is unique and gorgeous and the most original she has ever seen and with a vintage somehow Art Deco design.
Not sure if she borrow from me at the end...
I will clean the with that product, sold in Spain for surgical and veterinarian instrumental and we use it for our razors.

0b589ac27e54ce30a08943b64bda8b34.jpg

And here it is in its bath. Much appreciate, friends. Daniel, the packaging was perfect. Thanks, man.

9398f9b8dfb05f0ef5ed5dd53081eee2.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, gentlemen, Bunny it arrives, very well guarded, protected, and just opened shows its beautiful.
378048fcea573bdfcac1695c4a2fcc9d.jpg

46g and 10.5~cm from head to "toe", with almost 7.5cm for pure handle.
Head is huge, two colors and beautiful.
SWAMBO feels is unique and gorgeous and the most original she has ever seen and with a vintage somehow Art Deco design.
Not sure if she borrow from me at the end...
I will clean the with that product, sold in Spain for surgical and veterinarian instrumental and we use it for our razors.

0b589ac27e54ce30a08943b64bda8b34.jpg

And here it is in its bath. Much appreciate, friends. Daniel, the packaging was perfect. Thanks, man.

Please have your wife try it. We need input from women also.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will use it on Friday, with two days growth, cause today it was a very sharp safe and need rest my face. Time to watch, touch and admire. I also shot some pictures gathered with my small collection, after introduce them the Bunny.

Hi, gentlemen, which is the best blade from the three kind of them there is in the assortment?
This is my first SE and rather prefer the soft ones. Personna Crystal or IP better than Feather. Do you know what I mean? Thx.

e5a603c27076601c211e51b73e02f5b6.jpg

Hi, gentlemen, which is the best blade from the three kind of them there is in the assortment?
This is my first SE and rather prefer the soft ones. Personna Crystal or IP better than Feather. Do you know what I mean? Thx.

e5a603c27076601c211e51b73e02f5b6.jpg

Try the twins using the mild comb. That should be a very smooth shave. Please be sure to use NO PRESSURE with this razor.
NO PRESSURE.

have fun
Tom

Today the bunny plays at home, loaded with a Twin blade from the inkjector supplied.
Loading system is a little tricky as searching the straight line where slide the blade. I watched the video also to assure me that the "arm" fits in the side hole of the head. I'm figuring out that we are a lot of people handling this device and lot of travelling, so the measures can be a little exhausted after our trial and error tests. Well, I did it with no attrition and after that pushed the blade to the back of the space where have to be layer. With some practice could be made better. I'm a rocky with injectors.
Angle is easy to find as the foam in my face is a clue to find out the proper one.
Regarding the handle I like to grab it by the last third, close to the end, cause that let me free the head weight to make its job. After a couple of trials over the chicks, the blade found the hair and it was love. Very efficient blade and the razor very easy going.
I made two passes and the shave was OK. Maybe a third pass clean up all the whiskers to the roots, but I prefer not having nicks or burns, save the face before than shave it.
All in all, the bunny is a loving razor and I will use it again on Sunday, before send it to The Netherlands. I will do a short review for the Spanish foroafeitado if that helps.

0a3cc4a033c4468c2e9f6fa944d0c7a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Today (yes, can't wait until tomorrow) I was struggled with the angle, mainly in the cross pass to clean both sides of the jaw. I have to learn more. Regarding the razor there was no slippery at all and I feel comfortable and safe when using it. But the angle is my sin...

This is my third shave with the bunny and I have to assume that angle and pressure don't match my needs. Nonetheless it's OK. Today I changed the comb to the Notso, medium gap (huge gap, by the way) and the feeling of the blade over the cheeks is greater and fun.

The razor weight makes it seems like a play, easy to handle on your face and lending the shave a sense of joy that is unable to achieve from the steel made hard weapons (or brass). This is an Hallelujah!, game. I'm not getting a close shave due to my lack of skills handling this kind of blades or maybe also that this blade it isn't sharp enough -sometimes happens-.

Tomorrow, July, 25th, it's holiday here. I guess if any other countries in the world has it feriado day, too. Feriado is the Portuguese word for holiday. Beautiful one.

I'll send the next day, so tomorrow maybe also a joy shave.

(Soap in the image, Cade by L'Occitane in a roughly twenty years old Geo F Trumper Sandalwood soap bowl. The soap it isn't as old as the bowl, but just from end of 2014).

76f07e0e6edc2143f9f38dc4e454637c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Yesterday in the evening the Bunny v3 was sent to Maccaronus, registered and assurance postmail.
Thanks for the chance to test it.
I forecast a very high success when arrives to the market in the future. Different razor among all same DE.

Yesterday in the evening the Bunny v3 was sent to Maccaronus, registered and assurance postmail.
Thanks for the chance to test it.
I forecast a very high success when arrives to the market in the future. Different razor among all same DE.

desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

@Thalasos
I am so glad you enjoyed your time with the Bunny. I loved your reviews.

Thank you for testing it out.

Tom

@Thalasos
I am so glad you enjoyed your time with the Bunny. I loved your reviews.

Thank you for testing it out.

Tom

After trying The Single Edge, do you have any thoughts regarding the Bunny? It's great to see modern takes on the original injectors, and it's funny that both utilize replaceable plates instead of the old adjustable mechanism. Great minds I guess :)
(the notso still cracks me up)

After trying The Single Edge, do you have any thoughts regarding the Bunny? It's great to see modern takes on the original injectors, and it's funny that both utilize replaceable plates instead of the old adjustable mechanism. Great minds I guess :)
(the notso still cracks me up)

@DonnerJack.
I really like the Single Edge. I find it to be more mold than the Bunny. They both are very smooth razors. They just wipe the whiskers away.
All I can say is if I start making The Bunny. You will want both razors. [emoji16]
Tom

Back
Top Bottom