Eucris

I've just shaved with a sample of eucris shaving cream and the scent has blown me away, fantastic stuff.
What is like to know, is the edt the same scent as the cream? I have the cream and cologne of Spanish Leather and they're pretty much the same.
I've never been that interested in eucris as it gets compared a lot to quorum, which I don't really like. The cream to me smells like a sophisticated version of Caron Yatagan, which i like a lot. If the edt smells the same as the cream I can see me getting a bottle somewhere along the line. Catnip stuff.

Excellent, it's a lot more classy than I was expecting. I was surprised by how taken i was with it.

I get why folks might liken it to Puig Quorum, but beyond the initial dusty mossiness they are indeed quite different. Actually, I'd say it was probably closer to Ralph Lauren Polo than Puig Quorum. Eucris has a depth of dry spice and a fine wine fruitiness. I have an attar from Al Haramain called Fakat Lil Rijal (literally, "for men") which is along very similar lines.

Gothic opulence? It's Peter Murphy in a bottle ...

As above, it's the exact same scent. If I were buying again I'd get the EDP, latest batch of EDT is too weak for my taste but YMMV and all that.

Interesting to note - thanks.

I have two bottles bought prior to the release of the EDP and consider them more of a Cologne strength but that does seem to work with the splash and pat format. Does the EDP come with a spray head?

Interesting to note - thanks.

I have two bottles bought prior to the release of the EDP and consider them more of a Cologne strength but that does seem to work with the splash and pat format. Does the EDP come with a spray head?
Aha, I didn't try it pre EDP release so assumed they had weakened it to create a market for the EDP but perhaps it was always that way. Yeah, the EDP has an atomiser (y)

The latest EDT can be identified by the big metal cap beneath the crown:

61fY7BOw2UL._AC_SL1063_.jpg

Weii, I done gone and did it!
Ordered the Eucris edp edt, skin food, tub of shaving cream and some underarm deodorant, I can't really lay the blame at the feet of you enablers because it doesn't take much influencing for me to start to tapping the buttons on my phone, so I will show you-all when it arrives! Good night and thank you. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom