Empty Creed Bottles & Boxes - Don't thrown them away!

I've come into a bit of money this year so have been splashing the cash but I lived frugally for years... A bottle of Creed would have been excessive decadence for me, even for a birthday gift for myself... Just wouldn't have been able to justify it.

Any fool with money can buy whatever they feel like but when disposable income is tight, only a muppet would waste it on frivolities. Yes... There's a few on here, myself included :LOL:
My sentiments exactly. This poster talks a lot of sense. I agree with every word of this post.

Tom Ford? Creed? The only way that I could ever hope to afford either of them would either be if I won the Lottery or had a dream about owning them. They are both eye-wateringly expensive. I have never owned either of them, and I don't know anyone who has. I don't know any rich people, sorry to admit...
I genuinely don’t have to be rich to spend that kind of money if that’s your hobby.
As you say it’s all about disposable income.
Also i do feel that EDP are far better value for money that a EDT or a cologne.
An EDP will last me a lot longer than any EDT but again i guess your right again about disposable income.
3-4 years ago i never ever thought i would pay £20-£30-£50 on a soap never mind over £200/£300 for a brush or Razor.
Fair play to anyone that buys anything on here.
there’s no snobbery
i’d happy use a MDC soap but i’m also just as happy using a tube of Arko £1.49.

Back
Top Bottom