edwin jagger chatsworth razor

After spending a great deal of money on various razors I have now found one that I think has cured my Rad

The EJ Chatsworth in horn not only does it give an effortless close shave it is very smooth and easy to use

My merkurs Gillette Slim and Fat boy adjust. will now be sold

Valuer

Really tempted by the horn version, but like the idea of a heavy one as well, the horn one is 60 grams. Does the shiny chrome get slippy when wet? daft question but it looks slippy, more so than brushed chrome.

Audiolab said:
Really tempted by the horn version, but like the idea of a heavy one as well, the horn one is 60 grams. Does the shiny chrome get slippy when wet? daft question but it looks slippy, more so than brushed chrome.

Slippyiness is a non issue for me. The way I hold it makes it very stable.

Noticed there is a lined and a smooth version of the chrome Chatsworth, with the lined version being a bit more expensive. Very nicely finished razors indeed.

I have the Ebony Chatsworth and really like it! It looks and feels nice and classy - gives a good shave too! ;)

As much as the horn version appeals to me in looks (it would go lovely with a horn Simpsons Astor brush) the heft of the full chrome version at 110g, double that of the ivory and horn version, appeals very much.

Not that I am going to order one, I just like window shopping.

Although i really like the Ebony i have, i am now beginning to wish i had bought the Crome :D

This was my first DE razor at the start of Feb, and i hadn't done a busting lot of research. Even so, it is a lovely razor and gives nice shaves, even without the weight the crome brings.

Back
Top Bottom