Status
Not open for further replies.
Gairdner said:
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.

Just doing it for you so you don't have to bother.....:mad:

No action whatsoever against someone posting very offensively and I get two non swear words edited out. Hmmm.

Gairdner
its my baw and I decide who plays. If you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

Boab said:
Gairdner said:
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.

No action whatsoever against someone posting very offensively and I get two non swear words edited out. Hmmm.

Gairdner
its my baw and I decide who plays. If you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

Stick yer baw up yer arse!

I'm honestly baffled by how this thread has developed but I am thoroughly enjoying Carl's interjecections. Big wooden spoon for stirring smelly brown stuff springs to mind, brilliant!

Gairdner said:
Boab said:
Gairdner said:
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.

Gairdner

Stick yer baw up yer arse!

Will do.

Bechet45 said:
We know the buyer is a sandwich short of a picnic because he gives the address of an ex-girlfriend when he buys something. I think the ex-girlfriend must be a lovely person as she said she had received the razor. I think she is well shot of the buyer who is demonstrating himself to be a very unreasonable and aggressive man, particularly in view of Majortom falling over backwards trying to bring this to a good closing.

This sums up this situation succinctly, nice one Carl

Personal attacks etc are not warranted on a Gentleman's forum, neither is any racial hatered - if someones an arse, it doesn't matter where they're from, they are simply an arse,

Gairdner said:
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.

Sigh! :icon_rolleyes:

TSR is very liberally moderated, at the end of the day they make the decisions and provide us all with a great forum.

Getting petulant about it seems rather ungrateful considering the time and effort the team here put in IMO.

EDIT: Too late...........

Jeltz said:
Sigh! :icon_rolleyes:

TSR is very liberally moderated, at the end of the day they make the decisions and provide us all with a great forum.

Getting petulant about it seems rather ungrateful considering the time and effort the team here put in IMO.

EDIT: Too late...........

Have to agree with you there.

The mods on here do an excellent job, this is one of the friendliest forums I know and it's not often toys get thrown out of prams.

I just new this thread wasn't going to end well. :(

flip-68 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

can we have graeme back please?

It might not be permanent but telling the owner of a forum to stick it up their arse isn't clever is it?

Its no different from saying that to the pub landlord, if you do the odds are you won't be drinking there again.....:icon_rolleyes:

I believe the thread is doing just fine. The sub-plot went awry, unfortunately.

In rugby, we call the ref, "Sir" and courteously accept his word as final.

So, back to the game ......

i know - rules are rules and graeme did a bad thing. i'm sure he's regretting it already.

can he come back when he cools down? i think he adds a lot to this forum and not just an overriding passion for ingrams :)

Jeltz said:
flip-68 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

can we have graeme back please?

It might not be permanent but telling the owner of a forum to stick it up their arse isn't clever is it?

Its no different from saying that to the pub landlord, if you do the odds are you won't be drinking there again.....:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom