Eau de Portugal - Eau de Toilette

Having moved and having all of my items in one place, I have gathered my Eau de Portugal's which are EdT's to try and compare:

I have the following:

Penhaligon's Douro
DR Harris English Flannel
GF Trumper Portugal

These are not hair tonics...

20240309_201016.jpg

I have a few more Douro's somewhere.

Eau de Portugal's are available as hair lotions and tonics from the following brands:

Pashana/Jack Dean
Vines Vintage
T&H
TOB's
DR Harris
Pinaud

I have a few of the above and will try and compare. Vines Vintage is great value for money.

Eau de Portugal's are available as hair lotions and tonics from the following brands:

Pashana/Jack Dean
Vines Vintage
T&H
TOB's
DR Harris
Pinaud

I have a few of the above and will try and compare. Vines Vintage is great value for money.
Pashana (the 'without oil' version) is the only one I'm familiar with. I'd be interested to hear how the others compare.

This evening it's DR Harris' English Flannel. English Flannel is a classic Eau de Portugal, a warm citrus blend of Sweet Orange, Bitter Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Neroli, Verbena and Bergamot. This is very herbal with the Neroli, Verbena and Bergamot coming through. Quite nice...

Well finally it's the Penhaligon sophisticated Bergamot, Neroli and Lavender Douro. This is not a linear Orange Eau de Portugal.

My favourite is GFT, followed by the DR Harris with Penhaligon's in third. Although pleasant it's not an Eau de Portugal...

20240313_194750.jpg

I will try and compare Czech and Speake Neroli and DR Harris Traditional Cologne to the Trumper's Eau de Portugal...
Tonight it's the DR Harris Traditional Cologne. This is very close to an Eau de Portugal. Notes of Sicilian Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli with the addition of Orange.

I prefer this to the English Flannel Eau de Portugal...

20240314_214141.jpg

Pashana/Jack Dean
Vines Vintage
T&H
TOB's
DR Harris
Pinaud

Tonight I applied the DR Harris Eau de Portugal.
It is a lovely Orange scent...

20240323_205843.jpg

I still haven't found my Vines Vintage Eau de Portugal, considering it's a 2 litre container is quite strange.

Back
Top Bottom