Dutch soaps and creams

Mate going to amsterdam for a few days asked him to bring me some cream and soap if he finds any,Any recommendations of what to get and names please..many thanks slash.

Not many interesting shops in Amsterdam IMO, it's all fusions&goo over there. Kruidvat sells Vergulde Hand shaving soap, which is sort of decent but unspectacular. Unless new shops have opened up the last year or so? :?

(i'd say tell your mate to take a train to either Utrecht or Antwerp and visit some fantastic shaving shops, but Amsterdam, no, I'm afraid not...)

henkverhaar said:
:D

Well, I AM close to Amsterdam, but there wouldn't be anything exciting about visiting me, except for the chance to relieve me of my entire stock of shaving soap, and to see me make some ASB ;-)

Er...I think quite a few of us would find that very exciting! :D

Audiolab said:
Can hear it now,

"What did you do in Amsterdam?"

"I went and watched some After Shave Balms being made"

"Yeah right"

But they would believe
"I went and watched some After Shave Balms being made while high on drugs in the company of a prostitute"

Audiolab said:
Yeah that would be more believable, they would buy that. Then you pull out the sample bottles of white fluid and ask if they want to rub some on their face.

:lol:

And against animal testing.

Hmm, I'm going to Holland this Saturday and next. Haven't a clue were abouts though. I'd still relish though of watching some shaving supplies being made. And perhaps relieving Henk of some of his shaving soap.

Back
Top Bottom