"Dove" Scented Shave Soap ?

Blades said:
Dove Soap if it is the one with 1/4 moisturizing in it is a great way to hydrate your body

I prefer water - but next time I've been for a 20 mile thrash on the bike and need rehydrating I'll bear it in mind.

If you mean to rehydrate your skin, unlikely since it's a soap/syndet bar which dries you out like any other... maybe slightly less so because of the alleged moisturising property.

Pig Cat said:
Blades said:
Dove Soap if it is the one with 1/4 moisturizing in it is a great way to hydrate your body

B

I don't think Steve is planning to use actual Dove soap, just a scent that is very similar. :roll:

t'is true, just wanted to see if people would go for a shave soap with the famouse "Dove Soap" smell ;)

hunnymonster said:
Blades said:

I prefer water - but next time I've been for a 20 mile thrash on the bike and need rehydrating I'll bear it in mind.

If you mean to rehydrate your skin, unlikely since it's a soap/syndet bar which dries you out like any other... maybe slightly less so because of the alleged moisturising property.

I find that Dove Soap dries my skin just the same as any other soap just doesn't feel quite as bad as other soaps, as Henk says, no real soap can add moisture to your skin, but depending how a soap is made and what's in it, it can make your skin feel better than others, i have added ingredients to my shave and prep soap that are classed as Humectants (oils and butters) that are used primarily in cosmetic products to help retain moisture, and draw moisture to the skin, giving that nice feel after the shave.

I would use it, use ordinary dove soap at home and I find it good and have nothing against the scent.
A nice clean scent in the morning is sometimes more desirable for me than something stronger!

When you looking to release it :hungrig

Whisp
:D

sunburyboy93 said:
Just a quick question, what do people think of a shaving soap with the Scent of Dove Soap, ???

Just something i'm developing ;)

The Institut Karité Soap is supposedly very Dove like in smell! I've never tried it but a good friend described it to me in those terms! Excellent soap don't care for the Dove smell ( Translated "exact" words)

Back
Top Bottom