Double ring super speed with fether blade

Good morning to all on this not so sunny day!
So I plan to use my straght razor for the first time this year tomrrow .
So I need to get the more gentle touch back and the double ring super speed is just the ticket,this one is early 50s USA made and is very unforgiving and to get the straght razor feel I put a fether blade in it to make it even more nasty. I do have nick names for all my razors and this one's Sid as in Sid vicious from the sex pistols ANARCAY IN THE UK woo hoooo :icon_twisted: when shaving with Sid you get the same feeling as a straght razor ( when it cuts the beard ) if any body else out thare has one you'll know what I mean. Thay are pritty vacant ,in the nice department but good fun,but if you are thinking about starting a vintage giellette collection you probably best avoid this one unless you want a hacking. My shave went very. I have to think that giellette had a straght razor feel in mind when designing it?.

John said:
Good morning to all on this not so sunny day!
So I plan to use my straght razor for the first time this year tomrrow .
So I need to get the more gentle touch back and the double ring super speed is just the ticket,this one is early 50s USA made and is very unforgiving and to get the straght razor feel I put a fether blade in it to make it even more nasty. I do have nick names for all my razors and this one's Sid as in Sid vicious from the sex pistols ANARCAY IN THE UK woo hoooo :icon_twisted: when shaving with Sid you get the same feeling as a straght razor ( when it cuts the beard ) if any body else out thare has one you'll know what I mean. Thay are pritty vacant ,in the nice department but good fun,but if you are thinking about starting a vintage giellette collection you probably best avoid this one unless you want a hacking. My shave went very. I have to think that giellette had a straght razor feel in mind when designing it?.
Which probably led gillette to make the flare tips,you know how people are some people like a aggressive razor,some like a not so aggressive razor,some like a mild razor,if you know your flair tips razors you will know they were made with 3 difrent levels of aggression. Making 3 difrent razors will slow up the assembly line and still people complain that sone things not good enough so... Enter the fat boy now you want it do what you like er no, not agressive enough more moaning enter slim now we are cooking.

Back
Top Bottom