don't drink and shave?

A work colleague of mine went away on a rugby weekend not so long ago to Carrickfergus. He went back to his room, brushed his teeth then went to bed. He was slightly concerned when he woke the next morning as there was blood everywhere. On further investigation he discovered that he had used his razor, cartridge thankfully not DE, instead of his toothbrush!!! :eek:

I haven't been really drunk for a long time, when I was younger and still half cut the next morning I was cartridge shaving at the time so it was just a more crap shave than normal. If I was faced with the prospect of shaving after a heavy night out now it would be a cart shave. However none of that would guard against using the thing as a toothbrush :lol:

I had heard of one guy who sprayed his wife's hairspray rather then deodorant on his armpits but the tooth brush idea is new to me, make my blood curdle thinking about it.

IanM said:
My most notable drunken act was probably the time that I managed to vomit in my own underpants, but that's a story for another time.

Ian

I fell in a bath the other weekend. I have no recollection of it happening although there is a photo.

I was also starting to fall asleep on my brothers living room floor at which point his fiance, who is a nurse, decided that the best way to get me up and to my correct sleeping facility was to administer a Sternal Rub which had me up and screaming like a mad man in a fraction of a second.

FYI never EVER let anyone give you a Sternal Rub. There is probably a reason why the medical association deemed it "no longer acceptable" as a form of pain response.

I once had to have a very hasty, very druken shave in order to change my appearance . . . purely as a precaution, you understand.

simmo3801 said:
A work colleague of mine went away on a rugby weekend not so long ago to Carrickfergus. He went back to his room, brushed his teeth then went to bed. He was slightly concerned when he woke the next morning as there was blood everywhere. On further investigation he discovered that he had used his razor, cartridge thankfully not DE, instead of his toothbrush!!! :eek:
I knew a chap who being hung-over once brushed his teeth with haemorrhoid ointment, and the taste was so vile the only way to dissipate it was with whisky, which then activated that he had ingested the night before.
And this was the morning of his daughter's wedding.
At the reception he found he had forgot his spectacles and could not read his speech, and so rambled on incoherently for a while and then sat down, and then topped it off by falling asleep and slumping forward face-down into his lunch.
Later I heard that his wife was somewhat put out - at the time I attributed her high colour to the happiness of the day.
Ho - hum.

Back
Top Bottom