Do shaving soaps deteriorate with age ?

Just wondered whether buying a dozen sticks of Arko made sense or would it go bad before I could use it up?
I think Arko is fantastic stuff but wouldn't want to use it exclusively. Buying by the case it could take many years before I would finish it.

I have a 50 year old yardley soap and at least 10 year old floris that are both fine so I think your arko for a couple of years won't be much of a issue might lose some scent but with arko that can only be a good thing

pedro083 said:
I have a 50 year old yardley soap and at least 10 year old floris that are both fine so I think your arko for a couple of years won't be much of a issue might lose some scent but with arko that can only be a good thing

is arko that bad?

ive heard people dont like tabac and arko because of scent, but is it really that bad

what does it smell like?

shanky887614 said:
pedro083 said:

is arko that bad?

ive heard people dont like tabac and arko because of scent, but is it really that bad

what does it smell like?

Yip HM is right but I would have said it smelled like someone had shoved a urinal block up your nose. I squashed mine into a open bowl and took 6 months for the smell to subside a bit.(well enough for me to use)

Back
Top Bottom