Did Not Shave of The Day W/C Sun 22nd August

Tuesday

1st day back at work after a week and a day off, managed to leave my mobile at home actually don't mind that!

Got up at usual time and left for work about 15 minutes earlier than normal....odd.....then realised that I'd forgotten to shave never mind it was a mid-morning bbs shave yesterday so don't look too dishevelled, yet...
31858.gif

No shave yesterday OR today because I've been rather occupied in packing up three rooms for pest-control treatment today. *shiver*

Looking forward to a leisurely shave tomorrow as I don't think I've gone this long without a shave since early Dec 2009...

5 days so far.

Job interview tomorrow afternoon so it ain't gonna last.

Been listening to Ivor Cutler quite a bit over the past few days, I forgot how much he cheers me up.

No shave today.

Didn't use:

Flairtip Rocket
Super Iridium
New Forest brush
Fitjar Honey
Henk's balm
Tabac a/s

+1 on Ivor Cutler. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who listened to him. That memory makes me smile as much as the poetry. ;)

Rev-O said:
+1 on Ivor Cutler. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who listened to him. That memory makes me smile as much as the poetry. ;)

Actually I haven't shaved this morning. Saving it up until tonight so I can take my time. Talking of Ivor, this little ditty ("What Have You Got?") never fails to make me smile. Hope you can access it OK using Spotify.

spotify:track:4dwks9wkDDJOmhbDGciK67

Back
Top Bottom