Did not Shave of the Day - Mon 24th May

Having seen some of the sunburned faces around here, I suspect a few will be avoiding scraping a sharp blade of their skin, this morning :oops:

Ian

EJ Bull Mastiff
Red IP (4)
Nannys Yushi Soap
Neo custom finest 2 band
ESPA ASB

This is what I would have used if I had managed to get out of bed on time! :lol:

Me neither! Hot water playing up. Shower only does 'hotter than the sun' so had to have a bath which took too long to include a shave. Maybe a night shave later....

As i now shave in the evening before bed, i do not need to shave in the morning.

meaning i don't need to get up so early..... which is nice!

Wish I could say I didn't shave today, 'cause I didn't, but I did shave yesterday - and posted! But then again, I only shave 3 days a week anyway and.. where am I ?....what's my name..wot's a shave ? Heh, Heh!, Ha, Ha! He,He,He :?

spindix,no,sandfix,no,spontex, yes that's it, spelfix! :cry:

...I intend to have a bath & shave in the next hour or so,therefore, do not really qualify for D.N.S.O.T.D - or do I :?

I just have to say who ever started this "Did not shave"...etc.. - off, is a very silly person - and a genius !! :lol:
You could well be wrong here antdad, this might become an ongoing thing amongst certain members! It's certainly a very eccentric thing to do.

spandex..

Mikael said:
Yesterdays shave was so good I don´t need one yet, hmmm, the cat looks hairy :twisted:

Hi Mikael !

Meant to ask you before, but is that a picture of you in what you are using as your Avatar? If so, the picture must have been taken right after a shave, that's one extremely smooth head you have there! :cool:

spandex..

spandexcodpiece said:
Hi Mikael !

Meant to ask you before, but is that a picture of you in what you are using as your Avatar? If so, the picture must have been taken right after a shave, that's one extremely smooth head you have there! :cool:

spandex..

Well, it´s Cameron Diaz actually. But thanks anyway :lol:

Mikael said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Hi Mikael !

spandex..

Well, it´s Cameron Diaz actually. But thanks anyway :lol:

Oops, sorry! What on earth is going on there then? Did she do that for a role she was playing, or is she ill ? I expect you look exactly the opposite to that rather delicate looking creature then! You know the thing - big swedish hairy giant of a man, prone to wearing a hat with horns stuck in it on a night out with the boys!! (yes, I know, that's Norse isn't it). Bet I'm right though ! :lol:

spandex..

spandexcodpiece said:
Oops, sorry! What on earth is going on there then? Did she do that for a role she was playing, or is she ill ? I expect you look exactly the opposite to that rather delicate looking creature then! You know the thing - big swedish hairy giant of a man, prone to wearing a hat with horns stuck in it on a night out with the boys!! (yes, I know, that's Norse isn't it). Bet I'm right though ! :lol:
spandex..

Well, I think it´s photoshop :D and no, we had those hats too :lol: . But I do have the same hair cut as she has in the picture :D . But of course I´m more good looking, she looks like uncle Fester, in the picture, if you ask me.

Mikael said:
spandexcodpiece said:
spandex..

Well, I think it´s photoshop :D and no, we had those hats too :lol: . But I do have the same hair cut as she has in the picture :D . But of course I´m more good looking, she looks like uncle Fester, in the picture, if you ask me.

..Uncle Fester..Ha,Ha...see what you mean :lol:

Back
Top Bottom