Deputy Stewardship

I thought you 'd just come off shifts?

Point taken must try harder, you know its difficult being charming, witty, original and informative?

Just ask Bruce or read my blog.

antdad said:
I thought you 'd just come off shifts?

Point taken must try harder, you know its difficult being charming, witty, original and informative?

Just ask Bruce or read my blog.

:lol: :lol:

But Tony, you have forgotten to put your Blog URL in both your signature AND in the thread content........ :lol:

Is there any danger that we can all reset the "Bruce-O-Meter" and adjust our behaviour accordingly?

If we stop trying to wind him up, maybe things can settle down a little. At the moment, from where I'm sitting, it seems a bit like a Witch Hunt, with various people trying to drive him away.

I'm aware that he's rubbed some people up the wrong way, but things are getting a little out of hand, in my opinion.

That's all I'll be saying on the subject.

Ian

IanM said:
Is there any danger that we can all reset the "Bruce-O-Meter" and adjust our behaviour accordingly?

If we stop trying to wind him up, maybe things can settle down a little. At the moment, from where I'm sitting, it seems a bit like a Witch Hunt, with various people trying to drive him away.

I'm aware that he's rubbed some people up the wrong way, but things are getting a little out of hand, in my opinion.

That's all I'll be saying on the subject.

Ian

Fair one. Consider me chastised for the above and my meter reset.

He's a big boy, if he doesn't understand that some of his behaviour is rather unwelcome then that is the forum pack in action fair and square.

Sorry I now realise that was a bit of a misleading post, indeed I was on shifts and this stopped me posting with my normal regularity, however by "the last while" I was meaning the last 8 days since I came off them.

I thought it better just to say clear of these threads and see if they die on their own.

Indeed, it was tempting to go and say "please stop posting" but by doing so you you have added a post. Anyway the worst one is locked and I see some humor creeping back in so the TSR spirit always seems to win through.

I would never let someone else stop me posting, I just did not want to inflame it any more. I intend to carry on regardless and ignore the brawl in the corner.

Should be here today or tomorrow, hate this work nonsense. I ordered some Tabac ASB as well because I am a sucker for Tabac.

Seen HM got his so here is hoping the postal gods brought it today and will be there when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom