Czeck & Speak

i got the No 88 Shave Soap, it smelled really nice in the Box, i grated it into a bowl, and have used it twice, great performer but the scent......i don't know, just something not quite right,......may need to get rid as now have Ogalalla, and Crabtree sienna & nomad to try
just wish i had not grated the no 88 as i cant sell it now....

The 88 & Oxford & Cambridge soaps are good, but only if you like the scent. They are not worth the price IMO.

All their ASL are good, Cuba is my favourite. They use top quality EO's & only a small amount of ASL or EDT is required & I find the scent lasts allooong time.

I know that samples are available at the Jermyn st shop & i recommend you try these first.

sunburyboy93 said:
i got the No 88 Shave Soap, it smelled really nice in the Box, i grated it into a bowl, and have used it twice, great performer but the scent......i don't know, just something not quite right,......may need to get rid as now have Ogalalla, and Crabtree sienna & nomad to try

Well would you look at that..................now sold :D :D

sunburyboy93 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Ole Silver tongue does it again.. :lol:

fozz77 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Ole Silver tongue does it again.. :lol:

;) ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

So, tell us Steve, when you step in a dog turd (just an average sort of canine land mine, I mean; nothing out of the ordinary, like one shot from the chute of a Gigantic Labrador/Great Dane cross, that only eats organic free-range soy-meat with added pot ash, or anything similar!), how long does it take for a rose to grow out of your footprint?

• ;) [/list:u][/list:u]

Their scents are OTT in both price and pungency (often too simple, with one or two elements dominating - eg in Oxford & Cambridge it's lavender with peppermint - I could almost make that at home.

They are, imho, the New Romantics of fragrances: flamboyant, ambiguous (to the point of being downright bi-sexual) and pricey.

Not really my sort of thing.

Urban Hermit said:
sunburyboy93 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

So, tell us Steve, when you step in a dog turd (just an average sort of canine land mine, I mean; nothing out of the ordinary, like one shot from the chute of a Gigantic Labrador/Great Dane cross, that only eats organic free-range soy-meat with added pot ash, or anything similar!), how long does it take for a rose to grow out of your footprint?

• ;) [/list:u][/list:u]

• what can i say Hermit........ :oops: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom