Cream Sample Exchange Anyone?

Anyone fancy exchanging cream samples? I have a couple of Trumpers sample pots (usually good for one decent shave - see photo), and now some other, larger pots which I'll happily fill with any of the creams currently in my rotation, namely :

TOBS Avocado
TOBS Lavender
Prof Blighty's Natural
Connaught Peppermint
TOBs Sandalwood
Trumpers GFT
BlueBeard's Revenge
TOBs Eton College
T&H Grafton
T&H 1805
TOBs Sensetive (black pot)

[attachment=0]

Other than the those I mention above, creams I would not be interested in (because I've already tried them) are:

Truefitt & Hill Lavender
Irisch Moos
Anything Godrej
Prof Blighty scented varieties(it seems I have an allergy to them, unfortunately :cry: )
TOBS Almond
TOBS Lemon and LIme
TOBS Mr Taylor
TOBS Luxury
TOBS Rose
Connaught Peppermint (superb, by the way)
Connaught Sicilian Lime
Connaught Rose
Connaught Sweet Orange
Trumpers Almond
Trumpers Limes
Trumpers Lavender
Trumpers Coconut
Proraso
Palmolive
Erasmic

Don't have any pots? No problem - I'll send you the samples you're interested in and, when you're finished, simply give them a clean out and return them to me with the creams I've chosen from your selection!

Please PM if interested! :D

Attachments

• Pots.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 158
Hi Alan,

I would like to try the Connaught cream, heard good stuff about that.

I could offer in exchange

Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes
Taylors of Old Bond Street Almond
Real Shaving Company (Double Concentrated)

Martin

I have quite a lot of the Truefitt and Hill samples, those pre packed ones in the little squeezy tubes, good for two shaves. The creams include:
Trafalgar (several)
Lavender
Also have the almond and WI Limes but I see the Prof has those covered.

I also have a little pot I can fill with a good sized sample of Sir Irisch Moos.

You can have any of the above... no creams needed in return thank you, I have plenty to last me a long time, possibly decades.

CanucksTraveller said:
Yup, just you. How is the job at the donation clinic going anyway? Still get to take home the old magazines?
:lol:

Ah, you're still quite new around here. If you take a look back you might find out why I got fired from the clinic a while back!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom