cream consistency taylors, trumpers, and others

just how is the cream supposed to be a cream?

when I tried proraso blue, and leas classic cream in a tube (the new fancy sandalwood/oakmoss/menthol from the fancy line) they were the consistency of regular fluoride toothpaste.

When I had razorock classic cream, it was like cold cake frosting

Cella and taylors from the tubs I have, are a sort of cold vanilla pudding in density. easy to stick a finger in deep.

my trumpers samples were like warm cake frosting.

I am just curious as some are well known as creams, and others as soft soaps.

I guess (I'm not an expert) that cream just means that it's not hard like soap so it comes down to your personal choice/likes for consistancy and I suppose whether you're in a hard water area etc...

I would call it a proper cream if it is in squeezable tube like; Palmolive etc.. However I wouldn't call Cella cream, I would say it is a soft soap/croap.

Greetings

How about we all discuss how springy different styles of clothes pegs are and plastic versus traditional wood! On the other hand that may soon prove difficult given the current rate members seem to be 'jumping ship'!

I wonder why?

Regards
Dick.
actually I have seen that topic discussed before on several modeling forums. The conscientious was that wood clothes pins are preferred because the wood ones don't damage the surface of parts being held together as plastic ones do. Particularly as plastic pins are used, they scuff and scratch, and that causes part damage.

actually I have seen that topic discussed before on several modeling forums. The conscientious was that wood clothes pins are preferred because the wood ones don't damage the surface of parts being held together as plastic ones do. Particularly as plastic pins are used, they scuff and scratch, and that causes part damage.
'Conscientious'. What? Are you sure it isn't 'consensus'?

'Conscientious'. What? Are you sure it isn't 'consensus'?
No, the 'conscientious clothes-hanger knows that that wood clothes pins are preferred because the wood ones don't damage the surface of parts being held together as plastic ones do. Particularly as plastic pins are used, they scuff and scratch, and that causes part damage.' It's also the consensus. :rolleyes:

See?

I don't pay the supplementary for spellcheck facilities so I've got to rely on the indulgence of fellow members to make allowances for this ignorant ole duffer.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom