Crabtree & Evelyn Bank Holiday offer

Just got an E mail off C & E stating 10% off the whole site & free delivery, code to use is BANK10, offer finishes at 5pm on Monday, now the new West Indian Limes range looks very tempting !!!

Sounds dangerous! I bought the West Indian Lime cream at the Glasgow store last week and can definitely recommend the scent. I haven't actually tried it yet but, if it performs anything like their Nomad, it's worth a go. It's not a pure lime scent a la T&H; there's some vetiver and a hint of spice going on too. The aftershave balm is lovely too - although it's creamy, viscous stuff that might not be suitable for oily skin. A very different consistency to my sample of the Sienna balm.

I rather like C&E.

BANK10 cancels out the £12 off offer for buying Limes aftershave and cologne together. Works fine on other none "offer" items/combinations. Shame really, £40 delivered seems pretty good for the two items though.

Thanks to this thread just stopped at a [attachment=5437] Crabtree and Evelyn at a mall in upstate NY. I was very surprised to see that they had a full selection of men's shaving soap. Including refills! Of course I bought the new Lime refill. More surprised that it was only 10$US. Will have to try it Sunday morning!

[attachment=5438]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345935822.233863.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345935822.233863.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345952477.461213.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345952477.461213.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
Just got back from C&E in Brighton and they have a 25% off weekend (not including the other offers) so I got an West Indian Lime ASB and Shaving Cream saving of £8.50. Was surprised to find a nice tube key in the shaving cream box, great for tight wads like me so I can get the last bit out of it...........)))).
Was not worth buying anymore cologne as I have some left.

Did try the Lime today. Took a little more water than I thought to lather up. But... Did work very well with a straight edge. Nice glide, no problems.

I swung by my local C&E this morning but there didn't seem to be any offers going. The new WIL products look good but are more expensive than the other ranges so I'll wait for a few reviews and for the next sale.

They're pretty generous with samples, in my experience. I recently walked out the shop with 5 well-filled pots of creams and balms to sample - each with a 10% off voucher attached. That generosity prompted me to purchase a few bits last time I was in, although I'm still working through the sample pots.

Crabtree & Evelyn strike me as the English answer to France's L'Occitane.

Back
Top Bottom