Couple of staights and couple of DE's.

I have been away for a little getting my back fixed. Ended up having an op to removed a disc, anyhow enough of that, I'm back now and clearing some un used kit out.

I have for sale a couple of items.

6/8 full hollow round point - Thomi Freres Lausanne on the tang, Cream scales
very nice razor, some stains/marks on the blade that do not take anything away from the performance. No snagging on scales. - COMPLETED £30.00

4/8 carbon steel wedge square point - Union Cutlery Co. Olean,N.Y on one side of the tang and WEDGE on the other. Superb mirror finish with spotless tranlucent brown scales. Closes really smothly, with a great edge. - £50.00 - COMPLETED

Edwin Jagger DE87 - Brand new in box with ivory handle and 10 derby blades. - £14, or will swap for a collection of blades. - COMPLETED

Merkur Futur - Mint conditon with box and box of Merkur blades. - £35. - COMPLETED

Pics to follow.

Thomi

WP_000168.jpg

WP_000167.jpg

WP_000166.jpg

WP_000165.jpg

WP_000164.jpg

WP_000162.jpg

Wedge

WP_000177.jpg

WP_000175.jpg

WP_000174.jpg

WP_000173.jpg

WP_000172.jpg

WP_000171.jpg

WP_000169.jpg

I was lucky enough to have purchased the 4/8 carbon steel wedge square point from Andy and I must add that the razor was in superb condition and with spotless scales.

Have no fear about buying from Andy.

Good luck with the rest of your sales. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

erik1963 said:
I was lucky enough to have purchased the 4/8 carbon steel wedge square point from Andy and I must add that the razor was in superb condition and with spotless scales.

Have no fear about buying from Andy.

Good luck with the rest of your sales. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Erik,

Thanks, I try and be as honest as possible with descriptions, I glad you are pleased with the razor.

Good luck with it.

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom