Could be a sweet deal for someone in the London area...

What is a good price for this factoring in the need for repair? I've not only bought lots of razors since becoming a member on TSR, but now feel the need to buy a coffee machine since that thread started!

Something a bit odd but could be perfectly innocent, after fitting an expensive PID kit why woulldn't you fix it for the modest sum instead of selling it for a loss, it's a two minute job.

I think am going to have a stab at this.

The Gaggia I wanted didn't turn up Christmas so this should be an interesting project:)

How much is the PID kit to buy separate? I suppose thats what is going to attract the most interest.

jaycey said:
I think am going to have a stab at this.

The Gaggia I wanted didn't turn up Christmas so this should be an interesting project:)

How much is the PID kit to buy separate? I suppose thats what is going to attract the most interest.

I think the seller's right on the money re the PID, there're cheaper ones out there, but I don't know how good they work.

I a proud to announce I was not foolish enough to take the risk of throwing £250 at a broken coffee machine!

Back to the original plan of the Gaggia Classic:)

jaycey said:
I a proud to announce I was not foolish enough to take the risk of throwing £250 at a broken coffee machine!

Back to the original plan of the Gaggia Classic:)

Wise move, my God, that hefty :icon_surprised:

I think Tim's plan sounds much better ...

Back
Top Bottom