Contributions towards hosting fees etc?

It's covered for the time being chaps, I got the domain name cheap for the first 12 months and managed to scrounge some hosting from a good friend :D If it becomes too big I will need to put something towards his costs.Thanks for the offer though.

Absolutely, more than happy to chip in to keep this going. I have a few domains and sure more than one has free hosting that is not used at all. I would need to check the capacity and bandwidth but redirecting is easily done so we do have options.

If it does become a problem let me know and I am happy to help both financially and if needed with some provisioning.

Either way a big thanks from me boab.

Me too.

And thanks Boab, really good work.

Fancy a pint sometime in the Four Oaks / Sutton Park neck of the woods; won't be for a week or two as I'm still "getting there" (= "pretty crappy" in CBT talk) but when the meds are at the right level I should be presentable to the wonderful world of leisure, if not work.

I will meet you for a pint sometime matey, let me know when you are feeling up to it and we can get something arranged.Anyone else close to Birmingham?

Back
Top Bottom