*** COMPLETED *** PIF/Free: Mini Blade Sample Pack *** COMPLETED ***

Hax

*** COMPLETED ***

Hi all

I've been lucky enough to benefit from the generosity of other users on here and so now I'm going to give a little something back :)

This is really aimed at those who have more recently started on their DE shaving journey and who are wondering what the different blades are like to shave with.

What I'm offering is a small selection of a few different blades that I have in reasonable quantities. I have fives "packs" available, and each pack will contain 30 blades made up from 5 of each of the following blades:

• Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow
  • Gillette 7 O'Clock Green
  • Gillette Super Thins
  • Astra Platinum
  • Feather
  • Derby

That will hopefully be enough to give each recipient a "taste" of the different blades on offer.

2011-07-22-BladesPIF.jpg

If you're interested, please PM me with your details and I will get them in the post to you next week.

Cheers,

Adam

RE: PIF/Free: Mini Blade Sample Pack (really aimed at newer DE users)

Good man

Infact if you dont have a DE razor and would like to try shaving like a man, Im still willing to give someone a FREE think handled tech.

Two gone, three still left :)

What's doin Adam,

There's some good blades in that mix. Thanks for making em available to the members. Heh, I have more than enough so don't put me on the list.

Martin

RE: ** UPDATED ** PIF/Free: Mini Blade Sample Pack (really aimed at newer DE users)

OK - I've changed the offer a little - decided to up the number of blades from two of each type to five of each type. That means a full pack of each of the blades other than the feathers - they come in packs of ten so you'll have half a pack of these :)

The first two who have already replied will also be receiving this updated number of blades :)

There's still three packs available - first come first served :)

RE: ** UPDATED ** PIF/Free: Mini Blade Sample Pack (really aimed at newer DE users)

That's the third lot gone.

Just two more "packs" left :)

And another one gone - just one more pack left :)

These have now all been allocated and will be posted off next week :)

Back
Top Bottom