Closed Complete - Pass around: Bigelow & Parkin

Well i had my first shave last night with the bigelow with a persona platinum and i have come to two conclusions.

1. Never shave your head with this little bastard. It bites harder and deeper than a love bite from a horny brown bear. Had to swap it out after a half dozen strokes and 2 massive cuts. Claret everywhere.

2. This little bastard gives the most amazing, controlled shave i've ever had. I had such good control over the angle and pressure. Bbs on a 2 pass (i never go atg as i get really bad irritation, howeber i made an exception because of the awesome control ihad.) no irritation, no nicks and a perfect pleasureable shave.

I cannot wait to give this another go on monday.

Well i had my first shave last night with the bigelow with a persona platinum and i have come to two conclusions.

1. Never shave your head with this little bastard. It bites harder and deeper than a love bite from a horny brown bear. Had to swap it out after a half dozen strokes and 2 massive cuts. Claret everywhere.

2. This little bastard gives the most amazing, controlled shave i've ever had. I had such good control over the angle and pressure. Bbs on a 2 pass (i never go atg as i get really bad irritation, howeber i made an exception because of the awesome control ihad.) no irritation, no nicks and a perfect pleasureable shave.

I cannot wait to give this another go on monday.
1. Point taken, but why would I shave off my full head of non greying hair at my age. One of my best assets ;)
2. Isn't it great? They aren't all that expensive if you have a little patience on the ebay..
Have as many goes as you like. You're last on the list and I'll be busy with the Hone Type 15 razor for a while and I need to try the R41 again....

Anyone else? This is a fantastic razor! Three out of three people say so...

I think the head has too much hair to be able to control with just 2 fingers, it tends to twist the razor in your hand too easily and since it has quite a large amount of blade on display this leads to lovely deep cuts and gouges.

I am tempted to try making a handle designed like this to fit a standard de.

I think the head has too much hair to be able to control with just 2 fingers, it tends to twist the razor in your hand too easily and since it has quite a large amount of blade on display this leads to lovely deep cuts and gouges.

I am tempted to try making a handle designed like this to fit a standard de.
Yes please... I'm first in line to test it... :cool:

Last edited:
Last call. Anyone else interested in trying this tiny marvel? Don't be shy, don't be scared.

1. pjgh
  2. Whosthedaddy
  3. RedHorseman
The list is still open.

Legend: Currently with, On the way to, Waiting, Completed

Back
Top Bottom