***COMPLETE***For sale Bill Jack Le Tuft 59 in Buckeyed burl

Here we have a very unique one off custom brush based on the classic Simpson 59 as requested by me from Bill Jack, comes in stabilized buckeye burl with a TGN super badger with extra hair 26mm knot and 50mm loft, without doubt some of the softest tips I've ever used, a true all round brush makes mince meat of hard soaps and a super brush for creams, I cannot overstate how beautiful looking this brush is and is in perfect condition, you will never see another yours for £90 delivered recorded delivery.

RE: For sale Bill Jack Le Tuft 59 in Buckeyed burl

I'm gobsmacked Jamie. I never thought you'd sell this beauty. Must be a very special blade you're after.
I see the M&F didn't hang around for long. Doubt this will either.
GLWTS.

jodypress said:
I'm gobsmacked Jamie. I never thought you'd sell this beauty. Must be a very special blade you're after.
I see the M&F didn't hang around for long. Doubt this will either.
GLWTS.

You are right there Jody, I'm looking to buy another razor or both those brushes would have never been sold.

Great looking brush Jamie, I have a couple of "Le Tuft" brushes based on Simpson Chubby brushes and the workmanship is top notch. GLWS mate I am sure that stunner will not hang around.

For sale Bill Jack Le Tuft 59 in Buckeyed burl

I would never part with my Bill Jack customs.

Such a lovely gent and the best turner I've seen.

Shame he's not making any more beauties any more.

If the knot was a little different, I'd have had it!

Good luck with the sale Jamie.

Cheers guys, If I wasn't in the market for a specific razor in all honesty I would not sell this brush, I'll guarantee who ever buys the brush first of all they will be knocked over by the quality then even more by it's performance, and I would second what Dipesh as already said Bill is in my eyes the most gifted turner craftsman and he sure knows how to make a brush, and if he was still producing brushes I wouldn't look anywhere else. PS I also forgot to add it came with it's own box plus a card description signed by Bill.

For sale Bill Jack Le Tuft 59 in Buckeyed burl

I agree Jamie. Gifted is the word. I wish he was still turning brushes. It was just cool having a chat with him!

pugh-the-special-one said:
Still for sale.
It's a beautiful brush and I'm sorely tempted, but I've spent WAY too much this month and I'm on thin ice as it is with SWMBO.
I'm going to kick myself for passing this up. I'm regretting it already.
GLWTS.

I thought I was over buying stuff, but if this hadn't sold yet, Jamie, it has now.

Dr Rick said:
I thought I was over buying stuff, but if this hadn't sold yet, Jamie, it has now.

Thanks for saving me Rick - been mulling this one over all evening and was about to crumble...