Competition time

Right, up for grabs is a "The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor"

Yes I have shaved with it....and NO,I don't get on with it ( three fingers have got cuts on them now :mad::mad: ) some things in life are never to be!

The competition is open to every body,including newbies...who want to run the risk of finger cuts etc etc. All you have to do to get your mits on this razor ( arived yesterday ) is tell why you want it ...sarcastically as possible, and don't hold back with the sarcasm.

Now the competition will be open untill tuesday 28 August 2012 ,And the sarcastic / funniest wins simple redy steady GO!

John said:

Yes I have shaved with it....and NO,I don't get on with it ( three fingers have got cuts on them now :mad::mad: ) some things in life are never to be!

The competition is open to every body,including newbies...who want to run the risk of finger cuts etc etc. All you have to do to get your mits on this razor ( arived yesterday ) is tell why you want it ...sarcastically as possible, and don't hold back with the sarcasm.

Now the competition will be open untill tuesday 28 August 2012 ,And the sarcastic / funniest wins simple redy steady GO!

Hi
As a founder member of the Masochists R Us club, I was greatly attracted by the thought of three cut fingers with every shave. I would love to have the Shavette to explore further.

Three cut fingers you say ..........................Well, what else did you expect from a product called "Revenge" ! The clue, as they say, is in the name.

& no, I don't want the beastly thing either, thankies muchly.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Three cut fingers you say ..........................Well, what else did you expect from a product called "Revenge" ! The clue, as they say, is in the name.

& no, I don't want the beastly thing either, thankies muchly.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I would like to win this razor because...

My neurologist has said I suffer from what is known as a benign essential tremor (me hands shake). I think that daily practice of the digital dexterity required to handle such a beast might help the keep the heebie-jeebies at bay. Failing that, if I do cut three fingers (or any other number of fingers) I won't feel the pain very much.

On second thoughts... I 'd like to withdraw from the competition

John said:

John, received the Shavette today. Very nice and thank you. Never having used one before, I'll treat it with the respect it deserves. Any major blood loss will be ignored :s

Back
Top Bottom