Comparison list

I remember seeing a list somewhere, may have been on a different forum, showing a list if Blades with a review for each on including close up pictures of the edges of the blades. Anyone have a link to it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29705</a><!-- m -->

Whilst being a very good in-depth review showing close up blade characteristic's and a numbering system on blade rating, its also a good example of what is one man's wine is another man's poison.

RB73 said:
Whilst being a very good in-depth review showing close up blade characteristic's and a numbering system on blade rating, its also a good example of what is one man's wine is another man's poison.
Exactly.
I keep a review of each blade type I've used to remind me of all their characteristics. I thought about putting it on here somewhere but probably everybody would have different results to me, and I'm only reviewing in a Parker 91R and a Merkur 38C (thought I had a 34C but mine is the longer handle, so definitely 38C)

I think such a comparison list would be an excellent resource on TSR. Sure, not everyone will have the same experience (that's a given), but it'd be really handy to know of the blades that should be tried and those that probably aren't.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
I think such a comparison list would be an excellent resource on TSR. Sure, not everyone will have the same experience (that's a given), but it'd be really handy to know of the blades that should be tried and those that probably aren't.

Lipsy
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I've tried uploading it but am told Excel spreadsheets are not allowed.
I tested pasting the raw text in but nothing lines up properly.

I will happily post if I am allowed to. There are no macros running vicious code, and I tried CSV format (essentially pure text with the columns marked out) and this was rejected too. I don't think you can run code from a comma separated value file.

Ah well, I tried.

NotTheStig said:
Lipsy said:

Lipsy
I've managed to upload it. Check out Reviews, DE blades, Blade Review Spreadsheet

Back
Top Bottom