Coconut scent

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Any recommendations for a coconut scented soap? Did a search and Trumpers seems to be come up but know very little about their hard Soaps. Any good?

Thanks people

I've never tried them but I've read many times on here that GFT hard soap is not great. Apparently if you go to their shop for a shave and ask the barber to use one they'll do their best to subtly talk you out of it and into one of their creams without admitting why. Hearsay, but not for the first time. I think they reformulated recently and still missed the target...

Any recommendations for a coconut scented soap? Did a search and Trumpers seems to be come up but know very little about their hard Soaps. Any good?

Thanks people
I had a large sample of Tobs coconut and that was superb.

As for the Trumper soaps don’t do it.
with the exception of Oxford Blue & Officer & Gentleman which perform really well.
Both of these soaps are different from the other Trumpers, but they are not coconut

I rate Trumper’s cream very highly on the basis of the Limes that I had. Very slick indeed, and the coconut cream is supposed to be the pick of the bunch by virtue of the added coconut oil. No experience of the the soap, but only read negative comments about it.

Noble Otter Monoi de Tahiti.

SCENT NOTES: Sandalwood, Coconut, Vanilla, Tiare Flower, Ginger, Lime and Ocean Spray.

I've heard on the grapevine that a very lightly used one will soon be on the BST as part of a very reasonably priced premium soap bundle.

Bollocks

Followed your big hint and all I saw was 'Completed'. You could have said 'I refuse to sell to you as reserved for Satanfriendly'

What kind of a friend are you?

Thanks the hints otherwise and may try the A&E. The Soap that is, not the hospital. That is waiting for @Boycie83

Bollocks

Followed your big hint and all I saw was 'Completed'. You could have said 'I refuse to sell to you as reserved for Satanfriendly'

What kind of a friend are you?

Thanks the hints otherwise and may try the A&E. The Soap that is, not the hospital. That is waiting for @Boycie83
I teed it up for you. I can't be waiting on your faffing - I've got a business to run!

Back
Top Bottom