Clothes Brush

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I am after a new clothes brush and the Kent ones look to be the best bet, anyone used the CP6 and or CG1?

Well I emailed Kent to see if they would provide any sample brushes for us to review, I will let you know what they say.

I have two of Kent's cloths brushes: the ones you mentioned are indeed very good. But my own view would be the CG1 is a small size long & slim. And the CP6 again is small size Long and slim, is is mainly for use on Cashmere garment's.

I use the CP6 for my Fedora's and I have a CS1B in Cherry wood with pure black bristle, excellent shape & size for all my cloths. Quality is outstanding and all hand made.

Charles U.k

I opted for the CG1 from Amazon which is actually supplied by Diamond Edge.

21x8YmcXcIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kent-CG1-Rectangular-Bristle-Clothes/dp/B003B3Q5ES/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1359549563&sr=1-1

It is a nice brush with good quality bristles and nice wooden handle, could benefit from a hole in the handle to hang it up but apart from that it is an excellent buy. I can see it lasting years. I received it the morning after I ordered, great service from Amazon/Diamond Edge.

Back
Top Bottom