Classic razors, coupla soaps

Have all the other PIFs gone yet? It's my turn to give something back.

Up for grabs is, from left to right:
Mastro Miche Artiglio soap. Used exactly twice – once by @Boycie83, who piffed it to me, and once by myself. Performance was fine, but the scent (described as citrus, floral and woody) was a bit too reminiscent of the soap from a 1990's B&B for my taste.

A Gillette Old type set. There's a couple of massive cracks in the handle, but the teeth are all straight and it's almost complete, just been usurped in my affections by a Gillette NEW.

Made in USA Ever Ready 1912. I picked this up almost by accident as it was the cheapest way to get a hold of a NEW off the ‘bay. Having several years' worth of DE blades already, this was one rabbit hole I was keen not to fall into so I've never tried it. I could be giving away my best razor!

Never-used Palmolive stick, just because. There should always be at least one irresistible component to a PIF!

I'll chuck in a few blades and sundry items too, but regrettably this will be UK only. Please add your name to a list in the usual manner. I'll let this run to Saturday lunchtime next week (6 Feb).

That's a cool PIF. As I've recently benefited from the generosity of both @SeanC and @merchant_seaman (thank you gents) I shall sit this out. Good luck to those that do participate.

I rather like the Artiglio's scent when the shave's finished, but it does smell sickly sweet in the tub. And to be honest I can see it being relegated now I have more to play with