Citrus UK Soaps

La Barbiera do a UK made hard cake at 60g in Fresh Lemon and Sweet Orange. I also remember DR Harris Arlington as being citrus forward in the opening. P&B Albion, as already mentioned, definitely has a good whack of grapefruit going on - great soap. I finished a tub years ago.

Still, I think Signature Soaps is your best bet. Fabulous soap and plenty of Citrus options. They also do a pure lime if that appeals - it certainly does to me.

Seaside Soao & Skincare do a great pure lemon which smells very natural and not at all synthetic. Again, it’s excellent soap that I’ve tried. Their Frankincense, Lavender & Bergamot is a real wow scent.

I have this:
I also have the Signature Hybernia, and quite frankly, the amazon one smells better. Not sure if my Hybernia is stale or something but I shaved with it this morning again and quite frankly I'm not impressed. Lathers nicely tho.

PS: I try to paste the link but the forum tries to 'convert' it somethign some 'media' and fails. Anyway the amazon one is called "

Dr K Soap Company Shaving Soap Lime 70 g​

"

Hiya,

I've got a few lemon flavored items. One's a NOS AOS lemon soap bowl with tallow and the other is some old AOS lemon cream made in Limeyland from maybe 10-12 years ago. I use the cream often and it's quite good and has a medium strength fragrance.

Also, AOS made a lemon EdT I haven't huffed.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom