Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Thanks to @Fergiebilly again for raising the 'twin blade awareness' earlier this year - these blades have now become my favorite injector blade hands down.
Folks that have not had the pleasure of using these Twin Injector Blades have never experienced a Schick Injector Shave at its Maximum Potential...There is No Bone About It..

Billy

Whew those are pricey! $1/blade? Maybe a good deal if you can talk the seller into buying in bulk.
I might be interested if you can get his cost down to half of his asking price, but I've got a decent stash of these already. Brilliant blades too!
Pricey, but worth it. I did't get into traditional wet shaving to save money.
Or did I? Oh - I did. Now I'm in it for the pleasure and those blades give pleasure...

Personna Twin Blades...

I have been Sweating over these for weeks...These are Just Fantastic Blades..I have some but they are running low that I got with My Personna Floating Head 11 Injector...The postage was a good price to the UK so I thought Darn it...There goes my Beer Tokens for the week..

Billy

I'll go half's if someone is willing to go for it!? Make a cheeky best offer! Point to note, they don't appear to ship the UK and they don't take PayPal..
You would need to send a PM to them about that..They normally post when you ask...Use google translation and send it in German..These are simply awesome blades ...They stay really sharp for a long time and just blow away any current blade..

Billy

You would need to send a PM to them about that..They normally post when you ask...Use google translation and send it in German..These are simply awesome blades ...They stay really sharp for a long time and just blow away any current blade..

Billy
If you don't want to use Google Translate because it might give you strange translation without you realising it (and it will ), you can always ask any German speaking member here for a translation