Cheapo Chinese/Hong Kong "Silver Tips" on Ebay

AJP

Has anyone actually tried these? For under £10 delivered, i am tempted just to see - not too much to lose if it is true rubbish! Can the hair really be Silver Tip though do you think?

Cheers,

I think this has come up here before. From what I can tell it is unlikely they are genuinely Silvertip, but that isn't to say they won't be too bad for the money. For a similar amount though you can get the Vulfix 404 mixed brush which has a very good reputation here. Depends what you are after.

I have been here ,buying cheap kit from none EU countries. Expecting top notch products for peanuts.

Well it is seldom archived. And I'm not so sure that it is little more than we deserve. After all "we " in Europe etc. have a very high standard of living generally speaking and I for one would not want to promote exploitation, or risk personal hygiene.

I do realise it ain't black and white and the above is rather a simplistic view of world economics/ supply and demand etc but hey, you reap what you sow.

I'll turn the light off as I leave :mrgreen:

Absolutely, avoid like the plague. Buy a 404 if you are on a budget or buy a good used brush from the BST but those are probably like buying a memory card from the bay, total Russian roulette.

Back
Top Bottom