Cheapest place to get injector blades in UK\Europe

Any recommendations from anyone?

I've recently been massively enabled by Steve on a couple of razors and need some injector blades.

The Chinese Schicks are £8 for 7 on Amazon! Connaught is a little cheaper for the Personnas but has anyone used them?

Yet another rear dwelling simian to satiate!

Tall_Paul said:
Any recommendations from anyone?

I've recently been massively enabled by Steve on a couple of razors and need some injector blades.

The Chinese Schicks are £8 for 7 on Amazon! Connaught is a little cheaper for the Personnas but has anyone used them?

Yet another rear dwelling simian to satiate!

http://www.razorbladeco.com/products/24-89-0043-coated-injector-blade-in-dispensers.aspx

If you are looking for Personnas look for the Barber brand. They are Personna house brand and come 20 per dispenser.

http://www.amazon.com/Barber-Injector-Platinum-Blades-Dispenser/dp/B0048CMC20/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1341788877&sr=8-3&keywords=barber+injector+platinum+chrome+razor+blades

I do not know if Amazon or their affiliate Cache Beauty will ship to the U.K. but it may be worth asking.

I'm very happy with the Connaught blades, but I always do a three pass shave with them.

The only other blade I have experience of is the Dutch made Schicks from the 1970's?
Couldn't tell much of a difference between them really.

Gogser how do you feel about Personnas? The new Schicks? After reading about the injector I jumped at it as I had one from dad's collection of things. I used a Krona blade and have at least 10 left. I would like some advice on the modern blades.

I'm very happy with the personna's, they seem sharp and smooth to me. In fact the only blades I didn't care for were some original, US manufactured, Eversharp branded ones which came with an Ebay purchase.

I've not tried the Chinese schick's, and since I'm happy with the personna's I don't think I'd spend the money to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom