Cheap Art Of Shaving Brush ????

moodymick said:
listing says 4", so that makes it a third of a foot: 10cm / 100mm all in, in new money. It makes it about 8mm taller than my EJ BB, so for £7, what else could you buy?

You pays your money - you takes your chances - damn these splinters up my crack..... again!!

There was no size on there before, he just replied saying 4" then updated the listing, well i have ordered two, gotta be worth a gample
so at least i have some vulfix & AOS badges to play with.

Right i have lots of blades, Razors, Creams, Cologne....don't need to spend anymore.........yeah right, this is like a disease !!!! :lol: :lol:

This brush comes out of the AOS 4 elements of shaving kit which can be had for about 40 quid from costco(or maybe less now) and he has just split them up and selling seperate. Look at his other items and you will see the rest of the stuff out the kit. ie cream, pre shave and post shave cream. i have seen this kit and brush looks normal size but never held to feel density and other things.

pedro083 said:
This brush comes out of the AOS 4 elements of shaving kit which can be had for about 40 quid from costco(or maybe less now) and he has just split them up and selling seperate. Look at his other items and you will see the rest of the stuff out the kit. ie cream, pre shave and post shave cream. i have seen this kit and brush looks normal size but never held to feel density and other things.

will be here tomorrow, will see what it's like.... ;)

Well they arrived, and for £7.00 they look Ok, i havent yet spent over £10.00 on a brush so i only have basic ones, i am giving some serious thought on getting one of Fido's to see if a real good brush makes a difference ;)

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

I have not tried Fido's bush, I have examined the pictures very closely and talked those who have tried it and they own many brushes that I own so we do have a common frame of reference. Fido's is very much like a PJ2 in 2 band and one of these will set you back around a hundred quid. Even at that to me it is worth every penny, Fidos are as close as it gets to a PJ2 in both hair quality, rough dimensions and handle and all at an unbelievable price.

I am not telling you to buy one but hand on heart, they are the best value for money I have seen in a long long time for the quality / value ratio. So if you want to indulge yourself and as long as you don't "need a "Rooney" or "Simpsons" badge on it this is the one to go for.

Has anyone noticed he has put these up to £11.95 now?

Not too bad for the £7 I paid but the knot is much less dense than the one I recently recieved from Fido.

I have not tried either yet but in terms of knot quality, Fido's is much better.

I do like the feel of the AOS handle though.

KRF1963 said:
Has anyone noticed he has put these up to £11.95 now?

Well...............that seller's a cheeky little scamp isn't he ! :lol: Glad i got two when i did :D
a Wilky Boar is £4 in Tesco so these for £7 were good.

Think i will see what pennies i have left and get a Fido special !

Back
Top Bottom