Celebrities & DE shaving...

Much as I dislike the modern phenomena of 'celebrity' culture, I confess to being curious if any current TV/Movie celebrities indulge in a proper man's shave? I'm guessing it's hard to know as it's not really discussed on the Norton or Ross show!!

I saw a photo many years ago of Sir Sean Connery shaving with a plastic disposable. It wasn't a film shot, so I can only imagine that he may have been using his usual razor type.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Johnny Vaughan is quite the traditional shaver and into his products.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/jan/06/johnny-vaughan-what-see-in-mirror

JohnnyO said:
I saw a photo many years ago of Sir Sean Connery shaving with a plastic disposable. It wasn't a film shot, so I can only imagine that he may have been using his usual razor type.

I wonder if that's what lead him to sport a beard these days :icon_razz:

Marilyn Monroe & Elizabeth Taylor used to shave their faces …
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/21/marilyn-monroe-elizabeth-taylor-shave_n_812200.html

woman-shaving-face-e1297227843620.jpg

Superspeed?

Exfoliate! It's exfoliating when it's a women.

Can you see any of our current politicians being man-enough to to this: For sure, things aren't quite the same as when President Teddy Roosevelt held his “barber's hour,” a time when reporters were called into the White House to ask the president questions as his barber used a straight-edge razor to stroke away the Big Guy's whiskers!

rum said:
JohnnyO said:

I wonder if that's what lead him to sport a beard these days :icon_razz:

Liking that thought !

PhilD said:
Connery is apparently tight as a gnat's chuff so perhaps the beard was a financial decision ;~)

Is it just me that can see this threat turning into a right old Scotland-England debate now? :blush:

Hehe :)

As a Scottish-English cross-breed I certainly wasn't aiming to spark up a row. Sir Sean admitted himself that it's not the big-ticket items he has a problem with but the small things (like razors, presumably).

Back
Top Bottom