Cart for a weeks holiday use

Hi Lads,
I am going on holiday for a week soon and cannot actually be bothered lugging all the gear I used to in my dopp bag when I was obsessed with shaving gear. These days I'm just looking for a comfortable two pass fuss free shave. I intend to take a disposable cart. Which one is worth the money and actually will give me an acceptable shave for a few days? I'll probably only shave every other day. What would you take?

I use one of these occaisonally, very good razors. The current Gillette Fusion are also fine but 2 passes will be overkill.

I use one of these occaisonally, very good razors. The current Gillette Fusion are also fine but 2 passes will be overkill.
Cheers pal. I'll have a look.

I’m actually on holiday right now. I decided on a Derby SE disposable and foam. Perfectly fine for a quick single pass morning shave in a hotel bathroom. Holiday is not a time for elaborate shaving sessions in my opinion.
Cheers mate
Enjoy your holiday.

Reactions: J23
I'm away in just under a week and will be packing my trusty Gillette Guard with a couple of fresh heads. It crossed my mind to take the Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 that I enjoy a lot, but it passed. I like the Guard because I can get a shave that's good enough without having to fuss too much and I can get about the reason that I'm away for ... holiday.

Enjoy yours @wayne_m

I'm away in just under a week and will be packing my trusty Gillette Guard with a couple of fresh heads. It crossed my mind to take the Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 that I enjoy a lot, but it passed. I like the Guard because I can get a shave that's good enough without having to fuss too much and I can get about the reason that I'm away for ... holiday.

Enjoy yours @wayne_m
Thanks pal

Reactions: J23
Back
Top Bottom