Career Move

A Briton was sitting at a stoplight when a van pulled up beside him in the other lane.
The van was covered with anti-monarchial stickers with hateful slogans such as "Kill The Queen", "Abolish The Monarchy" & "Anarchy Rules"
To make matters worse they had a half burned Union Jack flying from an antenna!! Inside the van were two shaggy ne'er do wells who
appeared stoned at best. Suddenly, the van lurched forward into the intersection before the light had changed and was immediately "T-Boned"
by an articulated 18 wheeler totally destroying the van and killing all the occupants!! Horrific crash!!

The man was aghast at what had transpired and thought to himself "That could have been me!!"

The next morning the man went out early and got a job as a lorry driver.

A Briton was sitting at a stoplight when a van pulled up beside him in the other lane.
The van was covered with anti-monarchial stickers with hateful slogans such as "Kill The Queen", "Abolish The Monarchy" & "Anarchy Rules"
To make matters worse they had a half burned Union Jack flying from an antenna!! Inside the van were two shaggy ne'er do wells who
appeared stoned at best. Suddenly, the van lurched forward into the intersection before the light had changed and was immediately "T-Boned"
by an articulated 18 wheeler totally destroying the van and killing all the occupants!! Horrific crash!!

The man was aghast at what had transpired and thought to himself "That could have been me!!"

The next morning the man went out early and got a job as a lorry driver.
Ha, that's funny, so funny I read it twice! :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom