Canoe

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Anyone tried this scent?

I am interested in getting hold of the French stuff. If anyone knows where some lurks let me know.

What's doin Boab,

I may have what you're looking for, but I'm kinda hazy about a French version of this classic juice. Got a bottle or two of some vintage stuff if that's what you want and I can decant some when I get back home later this week. I believe one bottle's from the 1970s era or around there.

Heh, I remember using it when I was a kid, and it was pretty popular back in the day. If I'm not mistaken, the female version is called 'Ambush, and it has exactly the same scent as Canoe.

Let me know if that interests you and we can make arrangements for me to ship some out on the house. Sorry I can't provide any pics, since my arsenal is about 2500 kilometers away at the moment.

Martin

Sounds great Martin, drop me a pm when you are back and we can arrange it.

Hiya,

Sheesh, must been the high elevation when I typed that last post, since I forgot the juice I have was made in France. Yeah, I guess a bunch of brain cells musta popped when I was in Boulder.

Here's some pics of a few bottles in the arsenal. One of em's aftershave from around 1973 or so. Scent only lasts maybe an hour since it's not all the strong a mix to begin with, but it still smells like it used to in the old days. This is what you'll be receiving.

The other two pics are of some vintage EdT from maybe the 70s or early 80s. Still sealed and I can't bring myself to crack that open, but it would be the stronger and more longer lasting version I'm sure.

Send you a message to set things up,

Martin

Attachments

• Canoe 001 (Small).jpg
    Canoe 001 (Small).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Canoe 002 (Small).jpg
    Canoe 002 (Small).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 21
  • Canoe 003 (Small).jpg
    Canoe 003 (Small).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 20