Cannot post a razor in TSR buy and sell

Hi there,
I'm new around and as I tried today to post a razor in buy and sell I was not allowed by the site.
It said that either I wasn't logged in (which I was and I double checked it) or I needed to contact the administrator.
Where can I find the admin?
Or what steps should I follow?
Thank you! [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi there,
I'm new around and as I tried today to post a razor in buy and sell I was not allowed by the site.
It said that either I wasn't logged in (which I was and I double checked it) or I needed to contact the administrator.
Where can I find the admin?
Or what steps should I follow?
Thank you! [emoji5]

As I Understand it..You have to be a Member of the Forum for a Certain Period of Time before You Can Sell anything on the TSR BST Thread..:)

Billy

I see. That makes sense [emoji3] It's fine then. I thought that it was something to do with the settings of my account. Well, I was a bit over zealous to explore and try out all the features of the site [emoji16]

Thank you for the encouragement [emoji5]. There's no hurry at all [emoji5]. Plenty of time for that too. I sense that TSR is one of those places where you can get in but you can never get out! [emoji23]

As @Fergiebilly says, there is a mandatory time and post level before BST rights become enabled by default :) It won't take long to reach either :)

As a family friend used to say I'm a "time millionaire". If I'll be part of this community for the rest of my life -supposedly I live well into my nineties- I will have left some 60 more years to trade and buy shaving supplies in TSR!

Don't worry, we'll be waiting when you finally get BST rights... Lovely brushes and razors and soaps and blades and splashes and and and.
Most kind, most kind.
Meanwhile I try to save some more money for all those brushes and razors and soaps and and and...

Back
Top Bottom