Can anyone do my a favour?

Hello,
I always feel bad asking, but the person that did it for me before i no longer know(used to be in the radio club i was in and now hes vanished off the face of the earth)
Right, i do/did do amateur radio. I just started to use some of my old stuff again but 2 bits i need new. The problem is no shops sell the stuff i need any more, it can only be got from ebay(from hong kong but on the UK ebay)
Now, you might think i should just go onto ebay and get the stuff, however, i dont have an ebay account(ebay one of the things my parents have always hated). So i was just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to order the stuff and me send them the money? Non of it is expensive, it comes to about £17 altogether.
For some other things that have had a UK shop ive emailed them, called them and done it over the phone.
So if anyone can help me out i would be very grateful. Ill even send you a few blades or whatever as a thanks.

Cheers
Joe

Edit: Theres no bidding, its a straight buy it now.

I have a favour to ask too, you see I have just received a letter from the estate of my rich uncle in Nigeria...... :lol:

Helo my freind
i wuld like to perchase your item in whitch you are selling. My freind is owing me moneys to the some off £3500. If is ok with you my freind i will get this person to post the moneys to you in the cheque and can you then take the moneys whitch you needs and post me on the moneys that is now mine. I trust you very much my freind.

wahida1.jpg

hunnymonster said:
Next week, Andy finds out what it's like to be on a charge of possessing material likely to be useful to a terrorist...

:shock: what , !!! , leg wax and wd40 could be used illegally . Bugger i best get Henk to check the ingredients and send em to my brief.... talking of which are there any barristers able to do me a favour in 8-15 days depending on shipping instructions .

Andy said:
hunnymonster said:
Next week, Andy finds out what it's like to be on a charge of possessing material likely to be useful to a terrorist...

:shock: what , !!! , leg wax and wd40 could be used illegally . Bugger i best get Henk to check the ingredients and send em to my brief.... talking of which are there any barristers able to do me a favour in 8-15 days depending on shipping instructions .

Phew!!! At least you didnt mention the gimp outfit. Oh, hang on :? :shock: :eek:

;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom