Calling all Italians - Help Find Saponificio Varesino Liquid Hand Soap

Saw a bottle of liquid hand soap in TK Maxx a few weeks ago and was surprised to see it's made by Saponificio Varesino. Now that sounded very interesting as their shave soap is pretty good. So I snagged a bottle and must say it's the best liquid hand soap I've ever used; with a great scent which lingers on your hands for a while.

I thought I'd better stock up but checking their website shows no mention of it and haven't seen it since in TK Maxx.
Has anyone else come across this soap? Maybe it's commonplace in Italy. Have any of the Italian members on these forums seen it around?

SV_liquid_soap-1_zps38tukkga.jpg

SV_liquid_soap-2_zpsbq313p0x.jpg

Had a good look around for you mate and to be honest I am sure it must have been a short lived/discontinued thing.

Other than a short blog online and a short post on il rasoio site there isn't mention of it anywhere

Saw a bottle of liquid hand soap in TK Maxx a few weeks ago and was surprised to see it's made by Saponificio Varesino. Now that sounded very interesting as their shave soap is pretty good. So I snagged a bottle and must say it's the best liquid hand soap I've ever used; with a great scent which lingers on your hands for a while.

I thought I'd better stock up but checking their website shows no mention of it and haven't seen it since in TK Maxx.
Has anyone else come across this soap? Maybe it's commonplace in Italy. Have any of the Italian members on these forums seen it around?

SV_liquid_soap-1_zps38tukkga.jpg

SV_liquid_soap-2_zpsbq313p0x.jpg
I have seen this before in TKMaxx, I'm pretty sure i have also seen bars of their soap in there too, but I haven't bought any. What you also sometimes see are Institut Karite soaps (bar & pump), these I have bought and heartily recommend. Of course we are talking TKMaxx here - if you see it - you may only have one chance to buy it!

Their shaving soap is very tallow-like, for all they are vegetable based. SV is in my top three soaps, both for performance and scent. Absolutely love their Felce Aromatica shave soap. I'll have to keep an eye peeled for the hand soap next time I visit TJMaxx. Odd that the chain is called TKMaxx in the U.K.

Back
Top Bottom