Cade discontinued....

moodymick said:
My aluminium bowl is marked to buggery by water and other such erm stuff :? much rather buy Le Creuset mini casserole pots from TK Maxx at a £5 a pop.
I bought Cade from Debenhams in Leeds last week - they didn't have any bowls so i jammed it into one of Paul from connaughts small bowls and it went in a treat.

First shaving soap I've used (previous all cream) and I'm not sure I like it - it's ok I guess.

moodymick said:
My aluminium bowl is marked to buggery by water and other such erm stuff :? much rather buy Le Creuset mini casserole pots from TK Maxx at a £5 a pop.

A bit of an old post but Homesense (same people) have similar bowls for 3 quid (can't remember the make) and currently houses one of my soap samples.

Drubbing said:
Ahh, the great Cade scare of 2010. B&B is full of shit. And blokes that like to fleece each other if they can start a rumour, stock up, and dump at a profit on the FS forum before people catch on.

Such gentlemen.

So, can i confirm...is Cade not actually being discontinued? :blush:

(If not i won't be quite so frugal with the one cake of it i own!)

Cheers,

The AS has been discontinued for some time, a long while before the soap scare. The whole soap fiasco was started by some B&B scaremonger who was told by a L'Occitane sales assistant that because they didn't have stock, it was probably discontinued. As if that's reliable information.

B&B ran with this, despite emails from head office telling them no such thing was happening. B&B preferred to be sheeple.

^^ That's about right, it's been in stock in my branch of L'Occitane since I started with DE's (it's still there now, a massive fruit bowl full of the cakes) and I agree that it was a story that possibly was started with less than gentlemanly intentions.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying! As i said, i will now use mine a little more freely with the knowledge i can replace it once i have used it up! (Not that i have actually finished anything apart from blades in the year and a half or so i have been doing this:icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom