Butch Harner razors your opinions please

Hi, i'm seriously thinking of of getting one of these one off custom razors, i have looked at quite a few of his models, and very much like what i'm seeing, being a custom knife collector myself i also know Butch Harner as a custom knife maker which I find reassuring because I know the best custom knives are on another level in terms of build and performance to any straight razor, but I would also like your opinion on these razors if you have any information i would be graetful. Here's a link to the razor I would get from his custom one off collections.

http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/7403588/9109120.htm

Regards Jamie

The reputation is very good Jamie, as I'm sure you know, and if that razor is anything to go by there's nothing wrong with his eye for a clean design. Nonetheless, that's a very steep price for a custom razor, a little bit more than I paid for two Buddels. Only you can judge whether it's worth it.

Glad that you've treated yourself to something that's obviously really struck a chord with you, Jamie. That was what happened with the Buddels - it was a done deal from the moment I first saw a picture of one.

Back
Top Bottom