Bulk or not

Just a quick one due to a bereavement I have lost the joy for using my DEs (I will keep just my straight reworked by arrowhead) and want to sell them and put the cash towards something which is now close to my heart so is it best to list and sell everything as single items or just do one big blow out sell? I really do not have the heart to be over fussy so the more simple the better

Thanks for your time

Michael

i would list individually as you stand more chance of shifting more, a job lot can stop someone from buying as they may only need one or two things out of the lot....

It just depends what you have and if someone has the cash to buy it all

Keep smiling michael

Best Wishes
Steve

Sorry for your loss, Michael. Events like these cause you to reappraise your priorities in life.

I would list the razors as separate items. You will probably get more value that way, and you won't have to answer the constant barrage of "are you willing to split these?" questions.

Ian

definitely sell individually. It is more hassle but I'm sure you'll sell most of the stuff.
Plus there may be a few items you want to hold back on just in case.
Bereavement is a difficult time and you may regret getting rid of everything later on down the road.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I would heed the advice below and just take your time about things at the moment.

sjedwardz said:
Plus there may be a few items you want to hold back on just in case.
Bereavement is a difficult time and you may regret getting rid of everything later on down the road.

Thanks for all your kind words but I would like to do something positive with the money and I don't really DE shave anyway I straight shave and only DE when being lazy, So I will draw up a list soon and take some photos

over5feet said:
Thanks for all your kind words but I would like to do something positive with the money and I don't really DE shave anyway I straight shave and only DE when being lazy, So I will draw up a list soon and take some photos
That sounds like a very nice thing to do. Sorry for your loss and hope things get better.

Back
Top Bottom