bskincare soothing after shave balm

IMG-20170704-WA0001.jpg

I have ordered the soothing after shave balm from bskincare.co.uk they are handmade with good quality ingredients

Smells like lemon sherbet very like scent

I have ordered 100ml costing £12 will last me a long time they don't have the 100ml on the website you will have to e-mail them and order it paying via PayPal they have 30ml costing £5 on the website which is cheap for a handmade product.

I will give a review of the product when I shave can't wait to use it.

View attachment 26651

I have ordered the soothing after shave balm from bskincare.co.uk they are handmade with good quality ingredients

Smells like lemon sherbet very like scent

I have ordered 100ml costing £12 will last me a long time they don't have the 100ml on the website you will have to e-mail them and order it paying via PayPal they have 30ml costing £5 on the website which is cheap for a handmade product.

I will give a review of the product when I shave can't wait to use it.
To save me searching their website can you please list the ingredients found in this balm, thank you.

Here is the Ingredients list: Aqua, Glycerin (Glycerine), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), Cetearyl Alchol (Vegetable Emulsifying Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Prunus Amygdalus (Almond Oil) Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Water), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Ess. Oil), Mel

The ingredients are very good

Here is the Ingredients list: Aqua, Glycerin (Glycerine), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), Cetearyl Alchol (Vegetable Emulsifying Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Prunus Amygdalus (Almond Oil) Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Water), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Ess. Oil), Mel

The ingredients are very good
Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom